Statement of Faith
- We believe that all men are sinners in the sight of God, justly deserving his displeasure, and without hope except in his sovereign mercy.
- We believe men are reconciled to God by receiving and resting on Christ alone for salvation as He has offered in the Gospels.
- We believe in the life transforming power of the Holy Spirit and seek to strengthen churches by advancing the Christian maturity of its health care professionals.
- We devote ourselves to using the health care skills God has given us to His glory, the good of His people, and the service of His world.
- We confess our duty to protect human life which God has created in His Own image and to strive to alleviate pain and disease through medicine.